Ireland's Largest au pair Social Network Support.
The Au pair Study Agency has over 20 years experience recruiting and placing au pairs all over Ireland. We are the best if you are wanting to be an Au Pair
We provide Ireland's Largest Educational & Cultural au pair Resource. This includes the highest quality program to be an au pair so that you can have the best possible cultural exchange program. We provide for the host families, flexible and affordable childcare and care for the elderly.
We are industry experts with over 20 years experience placing Au Pairs all over Ireland.
We don't just find the right families for our Au Pairs, we find the right Au Pair to match the individual needs of each and every host family.
Au Pair placements 24/7 year round
Au Pairs Interviewed and Vetted
Personality compatibility ensured
Full support given to both Host Families and Au Pairs
24/7 emergency helpline
Large Social networking program for those who want to be an Au Pair
Our au pair is here for school holidays, last minute babysitting needs and the kids get to stay at home, you just can't beat the flexibility.
With just over 20 years of experience, Au Pair Study Agency has successfully grown into one of the largest Au pair agencies in Ireland and we are committed to bringing you the very best Au pair experience possible.
What we provide for our Au pairs:
• 24/7 emergency phone number
• Ongoing support and advice for our Au pairs
• Social program with social co-ordination
• Founding members of INAPA
• Optional English classes (organised before your arrival)
• An application form filled out in English
• A “Dear family” letter in English
• 2 child care references
• A medical certificate (not older than 2 months)
• A police certificate
• A copy of passport or identity card
• A copy of international driving license
• 4 passport size photos
• Several pictures of the Au pair with children/Seniors
• Copy of school certificates
The responsibilities your au pair will carry out, should only relate to the care of your children.
Au Pair duties and responsibilities include:
Bedtime, getting up and dressed
Children's laundry Cleaning and tidying Children's meal times
School - drop off/pick up and helping with homework
Playing, take the kids to the park etc.
Any job relating to caring for children
1. Au Pair Study Agency Team will search for a compatible and suitable match.
2. The Au Pair and family will talk and get acquainted over the phone.
3. The Au Pair will arrange the arrival time directly with the family.